Solar Dynamics hot water systems are made with the best materials to ensure “the highest performance, longest life and minimum maintenance”.
Superior Quality & Service Features
- Designed for safe use, each collector is covered with Safety Tempered Glass.
- All aluminum cabinetry ensures the longest life in all weather conditions.
- Magnesium Anode provides cathodic protection to extend the life of the Solar Dynamics storage tank.
- 100% Polyurethane Insulation retains the maximum heat of the stored hot water for later use.
- The highest performance: 863.5 Btu per sq ft of collector
- The lowest heat loss: 3.2 Btu per hour
- Full fusion bonded /Mechanical bond
- Temperature Guarantee: Selective surface collector coating ensures the maximum heat absorption while reducing emissivity. The result is the delivery of the promised temperature by Solar Dynamics.
- Performance Guarantee: 5 year Pro-rated Guarantee: service at discounts ranging from 100% in year 1; 80% in year 2; 60% in year 3; 40% in year 4; and 20% in Year 5.
Variety of Models
Solar Dynamics sells six different models of hot water systems, based on gallon and size and square feet of collector.
- Model 5020 with 20 inches insulation
- Model 5025 with 25 inches insulation
- Model 6525 with 22 inches insulation
- Model 6533 – FSEC tested – with 33 inches of insulation
- Model 8033 with 24 inches insulation
- Model 8042 – FSEC tested – with 42 inches of insulation
The design of and length of the tanks are the same; the diameter of each model is different.
Types of hot water system installations