POSITION: Accounts Payable Clerk
We are recruiting a qualified Accounts Payable Clerk to join our team.
Solar Dynamics Ltd is a leading company in the development and use of solar technology for solar hot water systems and has the most experienced and competent team involved in the design, manufacturing, system sizing, installation and service delivery of solar hot water systems.
The Accounts Payable Clerk will be responsible for processing all bills received for payment and ensuring all creditors are paid in an accurate, efficient and timely manner.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Analyze financial trends and reports on costs, variances, productivity, margins, and company expenditures
– Process checks requests and expense reports on a regular basis
– Maintain vendor accounts while staying in compliance with company policies and procedures
– Reconcile the accounts payable ledger to ensure that all bills and payments are accounted for and properly posted
– Verify and investigate discrepancies, if any, by reconciling vendor accounts and monthly vendor statements
– Address and respond to vendor inquiries
– Perform data entry associated with accounts payable
– Maintain petty cash by recording entries and verifying documentation
– Audit and process credit card bills and bank statements
– Monitor company cash flow by preparing daily reports
– Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential
– Accomplish accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed
– Ensure compliance to statutory & contractual obligations
– Other general accounts payable duties as instructed by Management
QUALIFICATIONS/ REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION:
– Associates Degree in Accounting or Business Administration or
Completed Association of Chartered Certified Accountant (ACCA) Level 1
– At least 2 years’ experience in an accounts payable role or general accounting
– Computer Literate with Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office (Mainly Excel & Word)
– Experience in the use of QuickBooks Desktop
– Accuracy & Attention to detail
– Excellent Time Management Skills
– Excellent Communication & Organizational Skills
– Must be able to work in a team and independently
– Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
If you are interested and meet the qualifications above, please submit your application along with your resume and two references to us via email. Only email applications will be accepted.
The deadline for applications is October 22, 2021. Only suitably qualified candidates will be acknowledged.
Please see the details of the email below:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Application for Accounts Payable Clerk
Human Resource Manager
Solar Dynamics Limited
Grazettes Industrial Estate